What are the health benefits of probiotics?
- Balances gut flora
- Prevents and treats Urinary Tract Infections
- Improves digestive health
- Helps fight food borne illnesses
What are some signs you need probiotics?
- Suffering from digestive disorders/issues (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, gas and diarrhea)
- Suffering from skin conditions such as acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Weak immunity (suffering from frequent colds and flus)
- Suffering from yeast infections
Evidently, not only are probiotics found in your body, they are found in food and supplements as well. When I am not eating foods filled with probiotics, I like to take probiotic supplements. I recently came across Ultra 30 Women's Probiotic and love it. This probiotic supplement has 18 strands of good bacteria and 30 billion CFU'S per serving (CFU'S are referred to as colony forming unit, which is the amount of helpful bacteria and yeast inside the supplement. Unlike some probiotic supplements, this one is shelf stable and does not require to be refrigerated after opened. All in all, I strongly believe that women can highly benefit from taking probiotic supplement.
Sponsored by Island's Miracle